April 18 Webinar: What is the Medicaid/CHIP Tutorial and What's In It for Me?
The Catalyst Center is hosting a 5-part webinar series to provide an overview of our newly released Medicaid/CHIP 101 Tutorial, Public Insurance Programs and Children with Special Health Care Needs: A Tutorial on the Basics of Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Did you participate in this webinar, either "live" or by viewing the recording?
Please take 3 minutes to answer a short survey.
We rely on your feedback to improve future webinars and ensure we address your need for information.
The first webinar:
What is the Medicaid/CHIP Tutorial and What's In It for Me?
Wednesday, April 18th, 2012
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ET
• How and Why the Tutorial Was Developed
• Examples of Title V and Medicaid/CHIP Partnerships
• What's Covered in the Tutorial
• Add Pizzaz to Trainings with Fun and Games
• Meg Comeau, Catalyst Center Director
• Carol Tobias, Health and Disability Working Group Director
• Beth Dworetzky, Catalyst Center Assistant Director
• Catherine Hess, NASHP Managing Director for Coverage and Access
More information about the webinar series: Medicaid/CHIP Webinar Tutorial Series